NMS team focus: the physical world.
Have you noticed successful souls are focused folks? To help us focus on your success, NMS invites you to ponder this question:
Which part of my life needs the most attention – right now?
- My body? My Home?
- My mind? My Relationships?
- My soul? My spiritual awakening?
Is your answer (a)? Great! We’ll co-create a team to help you gain and maintain a more healthy physical world.
As year one unfolds we co-create a personal road map to look, find, test then use resources needed to experience a more healthy body, home, world. A short-list of class exercises:
- Gain and maintain good physical health.
- Identify and release unhealthy habits – often the source of unhealthy stress / weight.
- Learn and resolve ways of self-sabotage.
- Explore and create enjoyable ways to live in a healthy space.
- Explore how material world wants and needs impact physical health.
- Discover what it takes to inspire yourself to learn, laugh and grow – always.
As we celebrate your one-year anniversary together we shift into maintenance mode. Once again your team (who now seem like extended family) provides the support, insight and incentive to cement life-long healthy habits.
- Active NMS membership. Membership details:
- Four hours per month (approximately 1 hour a week)
- Receipt of signed Release to acknowledge and confirm a one-year commitment.