NMS team focus: emotional well being.
Success is a mindset. When you think about success who comes to mind? What are their traits?
When you ponder the term – healthy mind – what comes to mind?
- Less mind chatter caused by our internal chaos committee? What committee you say? We’ll start with the Chaos Chair: Ego. Ego enjoys the support of sub-committees to include our inner Judge, Perfectionist, Critic and Competitor
- Less stress stirred by four primary sources of stress: doubt, guilt, shame and worry?
Step by step NMS classes provide a framework to re-discover a sense of peace. As friendships deepen we’ll collectively co-create a dynamic mastery of mind team. A short-list of class topics include:
- Exploring (then expanding) your sense of balance between giving and receiving. Do you feel balanced most the time?
- When it comes to taking care of yourself, what do you?
- What do you need to feel more safe and secure?
- Which relationships creates the most stress? What’s the roots to this stress?
- Which feeling consumes more attention (time) than others: doubt, guilt, shame or worry?
- What happens when you experience silence?
Heads-up! Your first year will fly by! We say this based on a decade of participant feedback. With each passing month your team ripens into an on-going wellspring of support. As dramas and traumas fade with steady hands to support you, you’ll re-discover yourself. With each new discover we all learn, laugh and grow more healthy, wealthy and wise.
- Active NMS membership
- Six hours per month (approximately 1.5 hours a week)
- Receipt of signed Release to acknowledge and confirm a one-year commitment.