In 32 minutes you’ll learn what every person contemplating or involved in network marketing should know about their ability to be financially successful based on cold hard facts.
Click to access Section One of NMS’s e-book – what we’re talking about in these shows…
Open: 00:00 – 04:00
Facts: 04:01 – 30:51
Close: 30:52 – 32:15
Click to download the audio file at NMS Talk Radio
Questions & Concerns
Open: 00:00 – 04:18
Q&A: 04:19 – 15:01
Close: 15:01 – 16:10
Click to download the audio file at NMS Talk Radio
In the comment box at the bottom of this page keep the conversation going with questions, comments and concerns….
back to FAQ…
(bookmark / favorite this page for quick access)
Every past, present and future MLM / network marketing entrepreneurs needs to read our 56 page E-Book.
Considering how much money new entrepreneurs spend when they start their MLM or network marketing business the information in this e-book at may save you thousands of dollars and hundred of hours. Viewing is free for the moment.
Kindly note the information in the audios and videos are identical. If you listen to an audio file you’ll hear the exact same information in the accompany video. Some souls like to just listen. Some souls like to watch and listen. (We do spice-up our videos with some amazing material to entertain you while you watch!) Which option do you like best? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
- The BIG picture along with a FAQ series overview.
- A little story What happened to Pat? (to set the stage).
- Section One: Four hard facts about an industry people love to hate.
- Section Two: Three goals that will surprise you!
- Section Three: A frank, blunt industry gap analysis every MLM and network marketing entrepreneur needs to know about.
- Section Four: a MASSIVE seven-part vision statement that’ll knock your socks off!
- Section Five: NMS mission statement packed with questions you wouldn’t expect.
- Section Six: NMS call to action. Where rubber meets the road. (Warning! No quick fixes here!)
Contract: (Members only)
- Cost(s), Liability And Responsibility (Basic rules of the road to co-create ongoing success for all.)
- Section 1: Team Member Requirements (Is NMS a fit for you?)
- Section 2: Non-Participation Penalties (What happens if you flake!)
- Section 3: Wild Cards / Variables (A few housekeeping items to ensure we remember NMS is one-for-all and all-for-one.)
- Section 4: Participation Ground Rules (Co-creating reliable life-guards to watch over us as we dive deep.)
- Appendix A (Mind-numbing details on how NMS builds thriving, successful businesses.)
Network Marketing Success.Org Site & Service Guidelines
Terms Of Service
Welcome to the Network Marketing Success.Org (Site) website sponsored by the Souldancer Network, Inc. (SNI). SNI maintains this website as a service to site visitors and readers as well as Soul University clients & Alumni. If you use this site (or purchases services), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following ground rules. Please review the following terms carefully.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to this Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, distribution, use or publication by you of any part of the Site, except as allowed by section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any rights and such information and materials.
- Trademark. The trademarks and logos (the “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of SNI. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Site, without the prior written permission of SNI. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The SNI name, logo, or other formatives may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this site, without prior, written permission. SNI also prohibits use of its logo as part of a link to or from any other site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance in writing. Fair use of our trademarks requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners and subject to any and all remedies accorded to them.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Harmful Content. Users shall not use the SNI network and/or services to transmit, distribute or store material that may be harmful to or interfere with the network and services or any third party’s networks, systems, services, or Web sites. Such prohibited harmful content includes, but is not limited to, viruses or worms.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SNI and our partners, instructors, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- Disclaimer and Limits For the Purposes of This Agreement. The information from or through the site is provided “as-is”, “as available”, and all warranties express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems, or other limitations. SNI has no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, SNI is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business or profits, litigation or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from SNI through this site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly states in this agreement. In the conduct of its business on a global level, SNI shall not be responsible for any breach, failure, or performance or delay caused by a Force Majeure event. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses or other contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. SNI will not be liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site.
- Product & Service Liability:
- YOU are 100% responsible for what you do (or don’t do) along with the results (if any) related to the use of the information, suggestions and exercises contained on this Site.
- When you find yourself in need of assistance of any type, contact a qualified professional or spiritual leader in a timely, safe manner. This Site does not replace the services of qualified, accredited, recognized professionals.
- When you use this Site, you may encounter times when you’ll need some type of assistance. Assistance may range from a simple connection with a family member or friend to talk things over with, to the assistance of a qualified professional or spiritual leader. Please seek out this assistance in a timely manner. If you need help or support now, seek and access it, now.
- If you don’t agree with these terms or conditions, STOP! This is important work. Unless you’re comfortable with what you’re instructed to do, it’s time to stop and review what you’ll need in order to be ready to continue with your class. You might need to join a masters group or engage a trusted friend or qualified professional to help you receive the maximum benefits of this Site.
- The publisher, author and parties related to this Site (such as masters group members) do not replace spiritual, medical, financial, legal or related professional services or counsel. This book provides advice and exercises for personal and professional development only. You may find this book a valuable supplement to any of the work you currently do with a licensed, credible, physical, mental practitioner or spiritual leader. However, this Site is not a substitute in any form for professional or spiritual guidance.
- The publisher and author have endeavored to offer you accurate information as of press time. This Site’s information is provided as-is. Neither the author nor the publisher will assume liability nor responsibility for any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage related directly or indirectly to the information contained in PAY and related outcomes (if any).
- This Site makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. The publisher, author and related parties do not offer any remedies for indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages arising from Site use, including damages from negligence, strict liability, or breach of privacy, warranty or contract, even after notice of the possibility of such damages.
- If I do not understand and agree to what I’ve just read, I will not use this Site until I do understand and agree to these terms and conditions. I further understand these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. This terms of service is the current edition.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from SNI that
- any credit information you supply is true and complete,
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
- Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning SNI’s operations, prospects, strategies, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objections that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates, which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law, safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- Links to Other Web Sites. This site contains links to other websites. SNI is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by SNI. Inclusion of any linked website on our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Your obligations as a MemberIn consideration of your use of the site, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or SNI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SNI has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). In agreeing to meet with another SNI member, Members agree to free SNI from any liability and take sole responsibility for any actions that might occur during that meeting. Members agree not to initiate any claim against SNI resulting from any volunteer activities.
- Member Conduct. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not SNI, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. SNI has limited control of the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will SNI be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree that you will not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, pornographic, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, homophobic, invasive of others privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm other members in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SNI staff member or forum moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- You acknowledge that SNI may not prescreen content, but that SNI and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, SNI and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by SNI or submitted to SNI. You acknowledge and agree that SNI may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these terms of service;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SNI, our members and the public.
- International Use. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Materials submitted or made available for inclusion on the service. SNI does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant SNI the following worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license, as applicable. With respect to Content (including photos, graphics, audio or video) you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
My use of this Site (products or services) acknowledges that I’ve read, understood and agree to all the terms and conditions noted above. I further understand these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. All changes will be made on this page.