Since our last update our audio and video production team are delighted to share HUGE NEWS! After 8+ hours of conference call time to fact-check our E-Book combined with over 45 hours of audio and 12 hours of video production time NMS’s e-book Q&A FAQ sessions are D.O.N.E. Over the next couple weeks we’ll churn-out similar shows / videos for NMS’s Contract FAQ Series.
Audio file access available in three locations:
Download any file to listen to any where, any time!
Our YouTube channel uses the same talk-radio audio files with a splash of entertainment.
- Sometimes you’ll enjoy nature, the sea or a range of quotes.
- What do you think about what we came up with?
- Comments on our attempt to entertain you – welcomed in the comment box below is simply fabulous!
We radically simplified our weekly Q&A conference call sessions!
- GONE – the need to RSVP. Just dial in on Monday nights – on time please. Nobody on the line by 10 minutes after the top of the hour . . . bye bye! See you next week!
- GONE – Wednesday and Friday night calls. (If you wish to offer a Q&A call on a day / time that works for you – just say the word! We’ll add it to the Q&A page.
- GONE – complexity! Yea!
Feel free to post a regular “you’re invited to a FAQ fest” on your social walls – daily – starting Friday through Sunday.